Thursday, February 08, 2007

So Little Time, So Much To Do

The amount of work was overwhelming for the past 2 weeks and my supervisor told me that was just the calm before the storm ... O_O'

*Moz: I'm so sorry man. I'll do the tag ASAP ok. Sorry selori
___________________________________________________________________



This beautiful chaconne (bukan itu ice-cream cone OK =P) was
composed made famous by Tomaso Antonio Vitali (Alex: thanks for noting this, corrected :P). I first came across this piece when I watched Sarah Chang’s concert at my friend’s place. The poignant & mournful chords are exceedingly heart-trenching and the virtuous violinist Nathan Milstein had effectively conveyed this feeling in his spectacular interpretation. Enjoy! :)
___________________________________________________________________


*William Orbit remix (***)


*DJ Tiesto remix (*)


The tantalizing rhythm of strings has wholly enraptured my senses.

My heart is captivated by the flowing melodic line.

The assimilation of sublimed infectious trance beat.

It’s like weaving together a nightmare and a sweet dream.

The incongruent emotions, surreal.

Deep breaths.

Escalating heart rate,

58, 59, 60, 62, 64...

A short-burst of oxygen filled my lungs.

The raucous armies of red warrior are marching to the vivacious beat.

An abrupt surge of energy fuels the mounting systolic & diastolic pressures.

The intermittent release of endorphin is paving the path to Euphoria.

Like a string puppet, my body moves instinctively to the master’s directions.

My mind has surrendered to the encompassing power of music.

Be still my raging heart,

Be still.

For the time is near :)

*I still think the original version is the best(*****)

20 comments:

moz monster said...

Take your time with the tag ... there are priorities in life =)

may said...

I wish I had more time. I wish time would stand still. I wish I had a time machine. I wish.

rainbow angeles said...

Just another week and another day more to go before Tong Tong Chiang horiday! Hang in there! See you soon! Pssst... the map... ;)

MrBunnyBan said...

Tag?...

You are busy meh? Always see your comment so fast one. :P

ah nel said...

woli wat...today its fryday liao mar...go shake shake... :D

Big Bad Wolf said...

Am i the only one who is free with nothign to do?
Gosh, how i wish my workload is much more than my current one. :(

_butt said...

wah.. your words always so berbunga bunga one.. :)

CNY comin soon!!! kuih kapit! firecrackers! red packets!!

nyonyapenang said...

ahhh...some beautiful music to calm the nerves. :)

savante said...

Update more more more! I already know that you're pretty free :P

Chen said...

few more days..
hopefully in one wiz time, u will be free liao :D

Alex said...

Hmmm.... interesting Chaconne... read from Wikipedia that it wasn't really composed by Vitali...

Anyway, check out Bach's Chaconne from Partita no 2 in D minor...

Cheers :P

Unknown said...

Take some rest when u got time... classical musics ah? Too deep for me la, I know rock only :P

Big Bad Wolf said...

I think William Orbit's remix is much more nicer.

Anonymous said...

Moz: What're your main priorities now? :)

May Cher: If you have found 1 please let me know OK, gua mau pinjam :)

Angel: lang gar tiang, lang gar tiang. mata blur blur liao :P

Ban: comment senang bah... 1 line habis liao ;P

Ah Nel: gua tot can go shake shake but in the end tak jadi sigh...

BBW: free is it... wanna help me paint my rumah :P William Orbit i give *** but i like the ori one :)

_butt: hello! how are you lah? always tak nampak muka u kat breeze shooting session. No bunga la... bahasa berlalang-lalang :P ANG POWs! gua mau!

Kak Nyonya: Syok hoh the music. Why you also very tension kah?

Savante: I'm busy busy busy lah.. Tak percaya ke? wanna follow me to work? ;)

Chen: Sigh... i wish also but gua mula kerja on Wednesday liao... no chance to even go 'hoi toi' :P

Alex: Thanks for noting that. Gua mata rabun baca tak menentu :P Listening to it (Partita #2)right now as i'm typing this ;)

Kenny: Lu mix mix abit then you'll get classic rock loh :P

Have a good week everybuddies! ^_^

Guatyen said...

cny holiday coming mah! so just wait a few more days... wuahooo! cuti cuti tahun baru cina!

Applegal said...

I have to agree that the language sangat berbunga :) Jom, let's go clubbing, then we can express ourselves in more ways than just with words. Let's dance!

Big Bad Wolf said...

applegal... For a while, i tot tat u are hinting something kinky to Jason boy when u said u wanted to express yourself in ur own ways (more than jsut words).

Jason boy.. I can help paint ur house arr.. Just tell me the time. Btw, please get ur house all ready for renovation ok? Don procrastinate anymore. Not good for health ok?

Applegal said...

big bad wolf: Waii, don't think so serong can? ;) I go clubbing for dancing, not to pick up strange and wily men! XD

Big Bad Wolf said...

applegal.. I just couldn help myself. guess my brains are full of kinky stuff. Heheheh.. But u need to be more careful with ur words, especially when u said wanna express urself with "actions"..

Jasonboy.. Stil busy busy there is it?

Applegal said...

big bad wolf: I'll be more careful with my words from now on, especially around kinky-brained guys like you ;)