Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Allegretto

Maps, curves, reports and charts, I’m churning them out one after another from the comfort of my cubicle. Whenever my eyes get weary, I’ll divert my glance to the little plant sitting on my table.

A life, still life to be precise, striving stealthily in the midst of my stationery at the secluded corner of my cubicle. It exudes such engaging calmness I can’t help but admire it in my own state of stillness.

*the secret life of Zen の 葉*

My momentary sweet escape in the midst of chaos.

“Tap, tap, tap, tap, tap…”. Typing on keyboard. The sound echoes through the walls of my steely office.

Adagio…

Andante…

Moderato…

Allegretto…

Vivace…


My mind is wandering to a place far away from the concrete jungle, where coconut trees thrive and fishes are aplenty. The summer breeze gently caresses my body while I bask under the clear blue skies on a soft white sandy beach with pristine clear water.

"Tap, tap, tap, tap, tap..."

Allegretto...



*Sacris Solemnis - Libera (Son et Lumiere Beethovens 7th 2nd movement)* Bellissimo ^_^

15 comments:

rainbow angeles said...

Errr... do re mi fa so...

I oni know that lar... :p

Take care ohhh!

Janvier said...

The plant puts us in mind of dolce ritardando.

savante said...

Seriously? You're working?!? :O

What a cute plant.

Alex said...

I got a plant too! Jin gave it to me... it's very beautiful too...
Wah, someone going some tropical island? :P
I kinda like Sarah Brightman's version of the Allegretto more :P

ah nel said...

stay strong!

savante said...

I'm sure what he gave you was very beautiful, Alex. hee hee.

William said...

Playing with a metronome?

moz monster said...

molto dolce ...

Winn said...

wat is molto dolce?
你还好吗。

Guatyen said...

money plant? $$$$ plant? can grow $$$ then can go perhentian island lor... :)

Janvier said...

Molto dolce is much sweetly, right?

a^ben said...

rit. poco a poco

relax~ :D

Jason said...

Perhentian Island? Bring me along, I never been there yet. *ops*

may said...

you is doing good, Sai Loh?

Anonymous said...

Angel: Can la.. pass... in tune... bila mau karaoke lagi ni ;P

Janvier: so slow meh...

Savante: Mesti la... lu mau... gua ada lagi :)

Alex: Yup Sarah's version is the best... oh you have a plant too?!

Ah Nel: Strong la ni... apa lagi :)

William: Tick tock tick tock...

Moz: Boleh jugak... :)

Winn: Wiki it... pasti dapat

Alison: yaloh... wanna but me money plant ;)

Ben: relaxing... :D

Jason: tak jadi pergi in the end.. sigh...

May Cher: very good... lu balik tak ajak gua keluar geh?