Thursday, May 10, 2007

Duhday

Feeling duh & crappy today...

I looked at the mirror on the dresser...

'Not only you feel crappy, you look crappy as well' out came the words from my mouth...

Puffy eyes, tired & dull looking skin, acne & pimples everywhere, hairstyle out of shape...

'I'm tired', i've told myself many times at night...

Yet my mind refuses to rest at night...

As if my body has a mind of it's own, doing things against my own...

'I think that i'm just tired'...

'I think'...

__________________________________________________________________

On a brighter side, CJ is back in town...

I'm ecstatic ^_^
__________________________________________________________________

My current favourite song: Boston by Augustana (Recommended by BBWolf, Thanks dude)

Love the piano...



in the light of the sun, is there anyone? oh it has begun...
oh dear you look so lost, eyes are red and tears are shed,
this world you must've crossed... you said...

you don't know me, you don't even care,
you don't know me, you don't wear my chains...

essential and appealed, carry all your thoughts across
an open field,
when flowers gaze at you... they're not the only ones who cry
when they see you
you said...

you don't know me, you don't even care,
you don't know me, you don't wear my chains...

she said I think I'll go to boston...
i think I'll start a new life,
i think I'll start it over, where no one knows my name,
i'll get out of california, I'm tired of the weather,
i think I'll get a lover and fly em out to spain...
i think I'll go to boston,
i think that I'm just tired
i think I need a new town, to leave this all behind...
i think I need a sunrise, I'm tired of the sunset,
i hear it's nice in the summer, some snow would be nice...
boston... where no one knows my name...

_________________________________________________________________

16:15pm

It's bad...

-in the lift with a colleague-

ST: Are you OK?

JL: huh?... why?

ST: Were you sick? You look thinner now and also a lil' haggard

JL: O_o' ermm... ya... i'm feeling a lil' under the weather *die ler*

ST: Hope you get well soon

JL: Thanks :)

i need a holiday...

perhaps like the guy in the MTV, a piano and a nice beach...

with CJ ^_^


20 comments:

William said...

Well, we all have "those day" where we wake up on the wrong side of the bed, have a bad hair day and is just plain drained. But cheer up, you have always rubbed off your energy in my posts via your comments. Recharge! Recharge! CJ is back! :D

rainbow angeles said...

Think happy thoughts!!!
*hugs*

MrBunnyBan said...

Yay! Time to do noti things with CJ. :P

Alex said...

Cheer up, dude :)

You're all ok. It's in the mind.

*hugs*

Anonymous said...

Go replay tat augustana song over and over again. And chill to that song. Cheers. :)

Me also tired and sleepy. yawn.
Too much shit to handle at work. Sigh.

*hugs*

Oh ya, someone's big day is coming up soon!! woo hoo!!!

*hint hint*

may said...

I think I'm just so tired too! is that why you're my sai loh?

savante said...

Like that lah some people when deprived of good sex.

Guatyen said...

we have crappy days so that we can have happy days! thank crappy days for they make our happy days so worth while! yes?

Comically Sad said...

hope u feel better :)

Winn said...

u need hugs..

faster go to potato!!

nyonyapenang said...

lemme croak you a birthday song.
'sang yat fai lok'

may said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JL!!

Many happy returns my dear Sai Loh, and hope you have a wonderful weekend! HUGS!

Chen said...

cheer up, JL

and... Happy Birthday ;)
I just realised today is your birthday too..

Wishing u many happy returns :)

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

Winn said...

hey joeson!! happy bday to you and you and you and you and you. you are 12 of may baby also! yipee
today how to celebrate jek?

ah nel said...

Hapi Birthday youngman... :)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday JL... let me play u rock version of Birthday song... jeng jeng jeng jeng to u~~~ :D

moz monster said...

I hope you're feeling better now ????

Especially with CJ around ?

;)

Winn said...

eh will is curious...who is CJ?
;p

_butt said...

I was thinking.. hmm, love sick is it? kekeke

*cabut*

JL said...

William: Thanks pal... hope i did not rub off too much -ve chi at your place :P

Angel: Thanks *hugs* and tenkiu jelly much for the buffday gathering.. *hugs*

Ban: eeyerr.. notti Ban Ban :P

Alex: Thanks a lot... hmm.. do i need a brainwash then? :P *hugs*

BBWolf: Too much pooh pooh to handle... lu kat mana ni? Loji kumbahan ke :P hope you're alright *hugs*

May: Jom kite go spa relax relaz abit ;) Thanks for the Bday wish.. YOU TOO TAI KA CHER! Happy B'day! *hugs*

Savante: .............. :P

Alison: Very true... great piece of advice :) thanks

K: hello.. thanks pal

Winn: Potato mia paws too short... how to hug leh? Thanks for the wishes... how to celebrate? you buy a return ticket to Mauritius loh... no need so expensive business class also can ;p

Kak Nyonya: Bravo bravo.. croak in english, BM, & Tamil can? can? :P

Chen: Thanks a million... Next season one in a million you sign up ok... sing happy b'day... guarantee masuk mia ;)

Ah Nel: Tima kasih daun keladi... how are you lately wise oldman? :)

Kenny: Wah syok... eh.. no distortion one? :P

Moz: Thanks pal.. yup feeling ecstatic ;)

_butt: hmmm... ada cure? :P