Friday, October 05, 2007

Courtesy of the broadcaster... Give me 5! :)


Five things in my wallet:

1. My identification card (and various others) – Ini mesti la bawa

2. Credit Cards – these are evil plastic!

3. Loyalty/Member Cards – these are good plastic

4. Health Card – In case of emergency (touch wood)

5. Photos of me, myself and CJ :)


Five things I like most in my room:

1. King-sized King Coil’s Maharajah mattress - my bed :)

2. My loan top – Lap top office la… mana ada duit lagi lepas beli mattress

3. Philip Mini Hi-Fi – Music is a must have

4. Ikea Wardrobe – so giler babee besar… I like

5. York Air-Conditioner – 1.5HP… don’t play play


*taken from Films4Conservation


Five things I’d like to do:

1. Sketching – but nowadays no time... sigh

2. Take photos – still OK but jeles bila nampak orang mia ultra canggih kamera

3. Travel – so many places to go but no $$$

4. Invent some cool kickass stationary – How about Lick-It? Hehehe :P

5. Open my very own kopitiam


Five things I’m doing now:

1-5. Doing this meme – Have to concentrate mah…


Five things I'm looking forward to:

1. Holiday! – no money :(

2. Chinese New Year – Makan makan, Red Packets!

3. Bonus? – gimme gimme more… gimme more

4. Get a new camera?

5. Balik rumah… mengantuk ni

13 comments:

savante said...

Buka kopitiam? ARe you serious?

Chen said...

wah.. u wanna open kopitiam ah?
but better dun have bloggers that are cheong hei & cheong si fatt to visit your kopitiam, else they can sit there for hours and hours..
kakkakaka...

_butt said...

LOL @ chen's comment! cheong si fatt kakakaka

nyonyapenang said...

Hi jl,

You don't keep money in your wallet? hmmm.....you must have stuffed it somewhere else then.

Don't you worry about Dr Chen's comments. Just make sure you don't serve unlimited refills to Cheong hei and cheong si fatt bloggers. :D

Alex said...

Wah! You wanna open your own Kopitam? Nice! Can I eat for free ah?

Ooo... what stationery is Lick-It? What about Suck-It? :P

rainbow angeles said...

i also want go to your kopitiam... special blogger discount, k? pinkie promise??

may said...

I'm also looking forward to holiday. public holiday, long holiday, any holiday!

hmmm, I just remembered, I haven't done this tag yet... eek! long overdue!

Ganymede said...

Wah closet so big for what huh? Hanky panky ha.

*juk juk juk

*joins in :P

Anonymous said...

Kopitiam! 50% discount for bloggers, bla bla bla....

liucas said...

5 things u look forward to is same as mine. u copy ar????

another thing is i hope the clock hits 6pm now..

Sam said...

*hi-fives back :P

But since you said you want to open kopitiam: "Boss! Tah pau teh o' peng satu!" :D

_butt said...

aik. changed your banner eh? love the clouds :)

happy weekend! time to update la :)

Anonymous said...

savante: serious dong... mau give me a few pointers?

chen: no problem... i'll make a special section for cheong hei customers :)

_butt: yaloh... i'm trying to visualize a cheong si fatt..hehe

Kak Nyonya: ada cash... but very little nia :P good point! no refills :)

Alex: Free? Nothing is free nowadays la but i'll give you special discount ;) Suck-It? what kinda thingamagic is it ya? :P

Angel: No problem... pinkie pinkie

May Cher: Hahaha... siapa tak suka holiday ni... gimme more!

QR: authorized personnel only ;P

Jason: Mari mari mari... try my rice and kopi!

Liucas: why? your mama brings u shopping at 6 kah?

Sam: Wokay... apa tea lu mau? Earl Grey, Darjeeling? ;)

_Butt: yaloh... skerang baru perasan ke... tenkiu tenkiu