Monday, October 29, 2007

M.I.A / High School Meme

*Places I've visited for the past week

I had been on a field trip for the past week, climbed a few hills in East Malaysia and explored a few beaches in Brunei. It’s physically exhausting and mentally tiring but it’s all worth it. Took tons of photos and I’ve so many stories to tell… hmmm… think I’ll do it in parts ^_^

Me and My shadow series:

*Conglomerates*

*Freshly-cut grass*

*Sand pellets*
___________________________________________________________________

High School Meme

Time to pass up my homework

What's your favourite subject(s)?
Biology, the only science subject that I really studied for, yet I scored badly. Art, the only subject that has provided me a platform to express my feelings and creativity. I'd drawn 2 murals for my secondary school. I wonder if they’re still around.

Who's your favourite teacher?
Tak Ingat le…

What's your worst subject?
Biology. WHY?!!!!

Did you sit beside a boy or a girl?
Boy, Boy, Boy, Girl, Boy

Did you hold any position in school?
Hardly took part in any school’s extra curricular activities. I’m a member of my school’s ‘Kelab Larian Jauh’ and ‘Pengawas Buku Teks’ how sad was that :P

Is your school a co-ed or all-boys school?
Co-ed. I went to an all-boys school during form 6 and it was quite different. It’s co-ed for the 6th formers though.

Did you represent your school in any competition?
Does taking part in long distance running count?

How did you go to school?
Bus #11. Walked to school.


Do you still keep in touch with your school mates all these years?
Only a few close buddies.


Did you study Form 6?
Really appreciate the whole experience but it’s like going through hell on a rollercoaster while juggling butcher knives :P

9 comments:

rainbow angeles said...

Woot! Cepat, wanna see your pics and read your stories!

savante said...

Cepat habiskan cerita! What do you mean parts!!

Biology! What happened!? And why is form six like juggling butcher's knives? Not that bad lah. Don't scare the children.

You didn't join clubs in school? WHY!

Jason said...

Wah... you're so guai in school meh? :p

_butt said...

pengawas buku teks. now, seriously...

Alex said...

Love your shadow shots! Things I love to do too!

Anonymous said...

uik uik... nice camera shot. err.. what brand ah? i also want to buy la... :) hope it doesnt require that much photography skills

how r u btw? long time haven't seen u. hehe.. lost ur hp no in fact coz change phone and ur no overlapped some other jason in my contacts.

:) take care anyway!

Sam said...

The shadow shots are beautiful - I nearly died. Just love the green grass, should use that as your avatar on the blog!

Pengawas Buku Teks!? O_O

MrBunnyBan said...

Shadow shots needs people doing hand shadows. Like doggie, rabbit, bird...

Kenapa sampai butcher knives?

Anonymous said...

Angel: Kambing soon... sabar ye

Savante: 1 week lah... how to summarize it into 1 post leh... What happened? cause i wasn't that brilliant ma... WHY? No time and lazy :P

Jason: Kenapa? tak percaya ke? :P

_Butt: Huhuhuh... how cool was that :P

Alex: Thanks :) i'll cont doing it cause i really like it...

blueroses: Khabar baik.. lama takde citer from you jugak... nanti i sms u my lumber ya :)

Sam: Great idea! i think it's time to change the layout a little :)

Ban: you mau tunjuk gua how to do? :P