Friday, November 23, 2007

Another Lapuk Meme

Never good at this thing. Here goes nutting :P

Name one person who made you laugh last night?

"What would make you pissed?!” – Adrienz. That’s a classic dude :P

What were you doing at 0800?
Having breakfast at the 4th floor Food Court. Their drinks are getting more expensive. RM1.80 for Horlicks and RM2.00 for nasi lemak. 20 cents difference… Tak paham langsung

What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Went up to 36th floor to check out some holiday packages

What happened to you in 2006?
I changed job and picked up kick boxing

What was the last thing you said out loud?
Hello

How many beverages did you have today?
Water

What color is your hairbrush?
Gua pakai tangan :P

What was the last thing you paid for?
My breakfast (fried vermicelli and teh-si peng)

Where were you last night?
MV & Pavilion. Shopping!

What color is your front door?
Dark brown, wood texture

Where do you keep your change?
In my wallet

What’s the weather like today?

Cloudy. Hope it will not rain later

*KL night view from Look Out Point*

What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
Only one!!! Mana bolehada chocolate lah, strawberry lah, rum raisins lah, vanilla lah, coffee lah… how to choose!?

What excites you?

Hmmm… I thought this gonna be an easy question… too many things :P

Do you want to cut your hair?

Dah potong

Are you over the age of 25?

Yup… 26 this year

Do you talk a lot?
I can be sometimes. Especially TUI

Do you watch the O.C.?

Nope

Do you know anyone named Steven?

Surprisingly no… I know a pastor named Stephen… close enough?

Do you make up your own words?

Ooo… Plenty!
An annoying aunty = As-so
A frustrated duck = Fruck
A titillating honey dew = Honey Tew
Not IT savvy = E-diot
And many more :P

Are you a jealous person?

I think I am… can you see me ‘greening’ :D

Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’.

Erm… Alvin

Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.

KK

Who’s the first person on your received call list?

CJ

What does the last text message you received say?

You have (1) missed call +60……..


Do you chew on your straw?

Sometimes

Do you have curly hair?

Wavy hair. My mom permed my hair when I was 5

Where’s the next place you’re going to?

Singapore *fingers crossed*

Who’s the rudest person in your life?

The Bibo from my department

What was the last thing you ate?

Fried vermicelli ala mamak

Will you get married in the future?

Maybe :P

What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?

The Kingdom


Is there anyone you like right now?

CJ :)


When was the last time you did the dishes?
Last Wednesday. I like doing dishes. It’s therapeutic :P Weird but true

Are you currently depressed?

Nope… Happy as a bee :)
oh oh… I’m Hapbee :P

Did you cry today?

Nope

Why did you answer and post this?
Homework lohkalu tidak cikgu marah

10 comments:

rainbow angeles said...

Whoaaa... your KL Night View maciam oil painting liddat... damn artistic! Gua suker! :P

Alex said...

Nice photo of KL.... You must be very hapbee!

Sam said...

Oh, E-diot. :P Now I shall go around calling IT-savvyless people that. :D

savante said...

Why does this make me nauseous? :P

Call me E-diot and ye shall be molested!

Jason said...

Purposely... er... sketch-ed that picture kah? :P

Janvier said...

Wah so many made up words...wah-fak.

_butt said...

I thought this was gona be a long one. Phew. :P

William said...

How many beverages dia jawab water pulak. :P

Winn said...

y u so young?????
canot be younger than me tau!

Anonymous said...

Angel: Cantik hoh! Come let's go liu liu there mau? You organize i'll lead da way!

Alex: Very Hapbee indeed :)

Sam: Copyright pal!

Savante: You must be sick.. e-d.... :P

Jason: My camera sketched mia... cun hor

Janvier: Powderful right! A new one for you, okie cookie :P

_Butt: nanti you fruckstrated... so keep it short and sweet :P

William: aiks... kenapa si... salah jawab nya?

Winn: Ok loh... you taruh tu SK banyak banyak kat muka... janji you jadi sap 8 sui pok pok chui :P