Friday, March 07, 2008

The PetPets

The weekend unofficially starts on Friday for me. Usually, I’m pretty much in the weekend mood by lunch time. Rest of the day will be dedicated to tying up loose ends before it accumulates into an uncontrollable clusterfcuk.

It has been a busy week. Report, report and more reports. W, the manager, is flying to Houston for 2 weeks. Had him to sign all the important documents like leave application :P, proposals and reports before noon time.

Done.

*phew*

Relax.

What should I do now? How about some music?

The Pipettes… who?

Yup, The Pipettes (like the laboratory instrument, but it sounds like petpet :P) are an indie girl group hails from UK. I like a few of their songs like ‘Pull Shapes’, ‘Your kisses are wasted on me’ and ‘ABC’. Very very infectious Petpet. It makes me wanna put on my dancing shoes and dance ala 60s. Groovy baby! Let’s dance!

Pull Shapes

Your kisses are wasted on me


ABC


He knows about A-B-C 1-2-3 X-Y-Z

But he don’t know about X-T-C

:)

4 comments:

Alex said...

60s style! So retro! I love it!

rainbow angeles said...

Wa suka! Wa suka!!

*kaki gatal nak berdisko*

hehe...

savante said...

What an odd duck you are :)

Chen said...

and PetPet also reminds me of.. diapers :P