Friday, May 02, 2008

#38


BACHELOR NO : 38

NAME : JL

OCCUPATION : VCD Peddler

AGE : 27

ZODIAC : The Golden Bull

FAVE HANGOUT : Bookstores, CD shops and parks

TALENT : Si Lai Sat Sao (Aunt Killer) & Jack of all craps

Three things you can’t live without?

There’s nothing in particular that I can’t live without. I always make do with what I have.

What is the sweetest thing a girl / guy has done for you?

Kak Itik used to give me hand made cards & gifts during Uni time. I still keep them until now ^_^

The most daredevil thing I’ve ever done is...

Finding my way out from a jungle at Temerloh in middle of the night, lost, alone, petrified.

What’s one thing you’re glad you’ve outgrown?

Saturday morning cartoon session.

Your biggest mistake is...

Didn’t take care of my skin during secondary school.

Which actor would play you in a movie about your life?

Asian would be Ananda Everingham. If it’s a Hollywood production I’ll choose Matthew Settle.

Why do women / men...

Like to ask stupid question.

If you were a product, how would your advertising campaign read?

.Not Your Average Joe.

13 comments:

rainbow angeles said...

*votes for SamPat*

;-)

hello, how u doing?

Winn said...

wah.....where u go for plastic surgery one..:p

William said...

"Si Lai Sat Sau". Good one. I'll vouch for that.

Anonymous said...

oh so that's why you've gone M.I.A ar...

long time no hear. how are yooouuuu

Sam said...

OMG hottie. Your photo on my blog will be changed to whoever this dude is. :P

P/S: BARU NAK BUAT MEME NI KE!?

Alex said...

Wow... Aunt Killer... I wonder who else you "killed"?

savante said...

Hanging out in parks? hee hee.

Chen said...

si lai sat sau
how many si lai have u "murdered"? :)

Medie007 said...

feeeweeet...

not-so-average-hoe. :P

Jason said...

Si lai sat sau? Can fight with Xavier :)

Anonymous said...

fuyoh ... luckily i am not "si lai".... kakakka....
:)

may said...

wei, Sai Loh... Happy Birthday!! hope you're doing well and having a blast on... ooh, OUR birthday! woo-hoo!

Anonymous said...

Angel: Thanks for your vote!

Winn: Prince Court.. not cheap you know...

Will: Mau Belajar tak? :P

_Butt: I'm very well thank you!

Sam: At least i dah buat oke.. bising lagi

Alex: I'll send you a list later :P

Savante: Jogging la

Chev: lost count :P

Ah_Bong: JOE!!!!

Xavier: Different market :P

Blue_roses: sat you in the future! :P

May Cher: Thank you! you too