Tuesday, May 13, 2008

SPAM

Have been wanting to write about SPAM for a long time. By the way I’m not talking about the delicious chunk of canned meat adored by most people (my mum for one) but the annoying garbage emails you receive from people with tacky names like Mona Smiley, Daulat (Daulat who? I know Kaulat & Jialat only), Quinlan (needless to say more, Makes me feel so Tulan) and guess who else? Prince Valenzuela! A royalty who is very concern about my ‘tool’. FYI my ‘tool’ is very healthy and in great condition :P

*Yummy yummy SPAM*

Anyway, I have collected a list of funny ones and here they are:

First aid to man size? Put plaster kah? So it’s will look bigger is it?

She will dream of you every night. Initiate prodigious transformation…? What? My ‘tool’ can do algebra and calculus while conducting Beethoven’s Symphony #9? Don’t imagine please…. :P

Dear Rivkin, I don’t stand around to be mentally raped by someone OK. By the way, how do you that?

Dear Rogers, It’s either you haven’t learned about human reproduction in your early years in school or yours is actually thin?! Poor thing… Poor thing… His tool is the thinnest in town… Poor thing… Poor thing….

Whip out the big guns to satisfy her?! I never knew that you can satisfy someone by pointing a gun at them.

Dear Orval Clemons, Your parents must have a very wicked sense of humor. Ha ha…

Be well-hung like a camel. Crazy man… how to walk liddat?!

Over the rainbow my juice fly?! WTH?!

Fire up your rocket today. 3… 2… 1… Blast Off :P

This one is dem jialat… Feel the power in your pants. I got the power zezezeze ze ze zezezeze ze ze I got the power. XD wakakaka

___________________________________________________________________________________

Happy Birthday to ME!


It was my birthday yesterday. Tried to take the day off, failed! Tons of works waiting to be done and they were all urgent. Sial betul...

Anyway, just want to take this opportunity to thank all of you for your warm birthday wishes. Thanks for making me feel extra special on my birthday *birthday hugs for everybody*. Cheers!

^_^

8 comments:

rainbow angeles said...

Lu semalam jadi "babi" so awal geh... I tak dapat nyanyi lagu for u.. :P

Have a great year ahead, okeh!!

ps: Yalar, gmail ada banyak kasi "luncheon meat"... kekekeke..

savante said...

What a peculiar beginning before the birthday acknowledgement!

Anonymous said...

feel the power in your pants! hahahaha... siu sei ngorr

ei, btw, how's your birthday celebration going? takde apa apa special ke? :P

William said...

I find that GMail has an excellent spam filter.

Alex said...

Happy Birthday!!! :)

Jason said...

Happy Belated Birthday (that's one week ago!) :P

Anonymous said...

Banyaknye penis spam! You've been saving them all since April though, how suspicious...

You sure your 'tool' is okay? We should ask de doctor to give you a checkup. :P

Legolas said...

Mana update?