Monday, July 23, 2007

Quiet / Gift

It is now 4:37pm and I'm bored.

My mind is restless, roving aimlessly from one issue to another. My mood swings like a clock's pendulum, swinging from one extreme end to the other.

I'm feeling a little melancholy today. A melancholic day.

23, 24, 25, 26...

Time is slowly ticking away... Precious time.

I'm wasting my time, sitting here, doing nothing and yet i can't bring myself to do anything.

Unproductive. I hate to be unproductive, i don't like to laze around and do nothing.

It's awfully quiet in the office. Cold and quiet. My hands are cold.
____________________________________________________________________

I made a small little 'good luck' card yesterday.

I bought some strawberries and a rose this morning.


Rose
swipe from gorjez01


I had put them together and passed it to a friend.

It's now on the way to the North of M'sia.

I'm waiting in anticipation for a reply from the receiver.

A smile forms on my face.

____________________________________________________________________

Thank you for all your concerns and condolences.

Appreciate it very much :)

8 comments:

Chen said...

Take care, JL.
Tomorrow will be a better day :)

rainbow angeles said...

I hope you'll feel better soon, ok?

*sayang*

Anonymous said...

You're so sweet... Thanks for the strawberries and the stalk of rose... Muahs... :P

The strawberries are big and sweet... *hugs and kisses*

You'll be ok, my dear... be strong...

Winn said...

cj the strawberries sweeter or jl sweeter:P

oppssss....;p lalala..

savante said...

Diabetic!! Eee!!

Anonymous said...

Chen: Thanks... Today indeed is a better day!

Angel: Thank you jelly much!

CJ: ^_^ Glad that you like it... THANKS! *HUGS*

winn: eeyer... SK sweeter or Delicious's Classic Choc Cake sweeter ;P

Savante: LOL... come gua bawa you makan something sour & bitter :P

may said...

I just wanna give you a hug, Sai Loh. can?

*opens arms*

Anonymous said...

May cher: Many thanks *hugs*