Friday, September 21, 2007

Field Trip

Yay! HR has approved my training nomination.

It’s a 6-day field trip course to East Malaysia. I haven’t done one in a while. My last field trip was to the East coast during my hay days. The field trip will start at Miri and track slowly North-East ward to Sandakan. Wicked!

I’ll get to visit Brunei and stay at the prestigious Empire Hotel. Holy Molly!

*cough* Bruneian Dollar 565/night *cough*

If time permits, I would really love to visit Ulu Temburong National Park.

Ulu Temburong National Park


WAH!


Taken from She-Shooter


WAH! WAH!

8 comments:

Chen said...

WAH
WAH WAH
enjoy your stay there :D

rainbow angeles said...

OMG!!! YOU are really lucky liuliu!!! The Empire is THE CHUN-EST building in Brunei!!! I was there 2 wks ago *grin*


But I din stay lor... :p

You dun hv to go to the rest of Brunei liao... becos it's so boring can diesss! :p

Alex said...

Wah!!!!!!!!!! So fun!!!! Gotta go 6-day paid trip to East Malaysia.... nice.... Enjoy your stay there ya? :)

adrien said...

this is sooo ur kinda thing. indulge!

Sam said...

Didn't you just go to East Malaysia a while back!? O_O

Anyway, have fun there! Don't forget souvenirs ya. =P

P/S: Ye are tagged.

_butt said...

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... *jeles*

Anonymous said...

Chen: Thanks... i hope so too... Will try to take as many pics as possible :)

Angel: You never fail to amaze me... You liu liu-ing all the way to Brunei?! lu keng ah...

Alex: Thanks!!! It'll be more fun if it's a holiday :)

Adrien: Yep... it's territory... mau souvenir?

Sam: that was panjat gunung... this time field work and it's not holiday le... Souvenir check!

_Butt: no need jeles la... i show you nice nice photos when i come back OK :)

Jason said...

Wah, so nice! Have fun!