Friday, September 28, 2007

大熊貓

*The 16 Pandas Choir group... La la la

According to wikipedia, there are only around 3000 Giant panda bears left in the world. This puts them in the endangered species category just like the Sumatran rhinoceros and Siberian tiger. These giants are tame and passive in nature but they won't hesitate to attack whenever they feel threaten or irritated.

I always have a soft spot for them because pandas are just so dem cute!

I still remember when i was just a little boy, i asked my mother what would i be...
eh eh... got carried away :P

Acherly I asked my mum :

"why the panda has 'blue black' eyes geh?"

"oh... because they like to sleep late loh... if you sleep late you will have black eye circles lika panda..."

"ohhh... i must sleep early then"

aiyah... so gullible hoh... :P

I found these old photos of the '16 pandas', which were born in captivity a few years back, in my inbox. They are just so adorable. Tak percaya ke... tengoklah sendiri :)

*You have a kutu on your back... come i catch it for you... grrr... grrr...


*Family Potrait... cheese!


*Time to change diaper


*Feeding time!


*WEE!!! eh... how come this car kennot move geh?


*I miss my mummy


*Why does this uncle look so funny geh? got mask and green hands wor...


11 comments:

rainbow angeles said...

* M E L T E D *

Alex said...

Lovely and cute pandas! :)

Help to support pandas today... they're an endangered species... an estimated 2,000 pandas live in the wild.

Sam said...

I want one for my birthday! :P

Chen said...

so cute
i wanna cubit their face
*pinch*

too bad i didn't manage to visit the panda centre when i visited Chengdu in the past.. my fren even hugged the panda leh in a different visit :)

Lifebook said...

Cute!!

Janvier said...

Will we be pretty? Will we be rich?

So. Meltingly. Kiut.

may said...

I have a friend who absolutely adores pandas. I can see why! yerrrr... I wanna cuddle one too...

Jason said...

Your mom really said that??

o.O

Then I'm qualified to be a panda lor...

Anonymous said...

Angel: I aslo melted... awww...

Alex: Yes! Let's save the Pandas!

Sam: *smack* kan dah kata nak extinct dah... get you a patung lah...

Chen: Aiyo... so next time must go cubit and hug hug the panda ooo...

Savante: hmmm.... speechless? :P

Lifebook: Thanks for dropping by :) Yup... they are indeed very adorable

Janvier: Cute giler :)

May: Can start a panda hug hug club loh hoh :P

Jason: LOL... A panda named Jason :P

Jason said...

Call me Panda :p

MrBunnyBan said...

They're adorable! The people working with such cuties are so lucky. =:3