Thursday, February 19, 2009

Should old acquaintances be forgot?

I’ve met up with an old acquaintance; let’s call him Feisty Leo, from primary school recently. He has left quite an impression on me because he tried to bite one of our teachers who wanted to check his homework in primary school. He moved to another school after an unpleasant encounter with a Malay male teacher in standard 5. We all hated this teacher because he’s confrontational and damn racist. The teacher allegedly punched Feisty Leo on the face because he refused to show him his homework. No action was taken against the teacher but my friend was transferred to another school to cover the whole fiasco. So unfair!


Do you still remember the Malay female teacher who made a racist remark at her Indian student? She got off scot free and was transferred to another school nearer to her home and it’s all for her own safety. OWN SAFETY! WTF!


I digress...


Anyway, back to Feisty Leo. We lost contact since then and one fine day he sent me a message online. He told me that he wanted to find all his school mates back to those in primary school. I do keep in touch with a few of them who make an effort to stay in touch, 2 from primary school, 10 from secondary school, and 5 from Uni. Not much I can say about the rest.


How many friends (not including Hi-Bye friend) do you have who attended the same school as you?

7 comments:

Legolas said...

Primary school? I think it's as close as zero. I think they secretly hate me for being fabulous.

Sam said...

I can never keep track of how many I have, but I guess it's not too much on the quantity but more on the quality I guess.

savante said...

Why the bigger fonts!

Have a few friends from primary. Jeremy is one of them!

MrBunnyBan said...

I meet a whole gang of them every chinese new year and during weddings. Don't really keep in touch much apart from those times though.

Janvier said...

Only keep in touch with one boardgamer from high school more frequently than with the rest! But this year there's gonna be weddings from them, most seem to be tying the knot!

Alex said...

Me? Almost none...

JL said...

Legolas: Kononnyer u fabo :p

Sam: well said

Savante: wah... didn't know that

Ban: Tu la Hi Bye friends

Janvier: Eeeeeppps... Wedddings~~~

Alex: betul kah? or you lupa ni?