Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Super Sunday

Sunday 7th Jan 2007, 0800 hrs

JL’s Mama: Ah Bi oooonok nok nokaiyah why you peed all over the place ngong kui. Come mama sayang ya. What do you want to eat today? Kangkung? Cabbage?

Slowly open my eyes and stare at the clock in my phone *blink blink*
In my mind ‘It’s only 800am in the morning! Can sleep for another hour’
*plop* back to sleep

-30mins later-

JL’s Mama: Fan Shue…ooooo…. come mama brings you kai kai. Why you so pandai pangsai wan.

In my mind ‘alrite alrite I’ll wake up now’ -_-*

My mama can speak rubbish rabbish now, how powerful is that!?

___________________________________________________________________

I kidnapped my kai sai low, Elil’bro, on Sunday morning to go whack (which means to have a spanking good time ^_^) at Times Square.

Yours truly was so dem1 clever… only realize that I had not pick up my lil’bro when I was about to reach Times Square *slaps forhead* sorry selori

Anyway, we reached Times Square at around 1100am and still managed to get tickets for Eragon (bad choice). Initially, I wanted to watch ‘Museum’ cause Sam the Broadcaster & LiuLiuAngel said it’s dem2 farnee & good but my lil bro said his gf wants to watch ‘Museum’ with him wor so we opted for Eragon (bad choice). This movie (bad choice) so dem3 lame until the master of lameness also dem4 beh tahan. The only moment when I perked up was when the dragon hatched. It’s so dem5 cute. I suggest they should have called it AlaaGone instead (still bad choice but better name :P )

*nice poster, but not so nice movie

After the movie, both of us melayang layang all over the place to cari makan. Few rounds of merry go round later; we decided to have lunch at this Japanese restaurant with a peculiar name, Kiku-Zakura. As usual, yours lameness being the shameless opportunist he is, quickly seized the opportunity to come up with all sort of lame names:

Buku-Tak(u)bacha

Lulu-Danmacha

Bulu-Merata


Last but not least

Kuku-Takada

LOL… dem6 lame rite :P

____________________________________________________________________________________

Good food is essential, good ambience is a bonus, but good company is mandatory for a guaranteed good time.

Another successful Liu Liu outing organized by the divine Angel Liu. Have you seen an Angel’s invitation before? No? Today is your lucky day. See below:

hear ye! hear ye!


tomorrow, sunday 7th jan, myself & nyonya are gonna shoot some breeze in SS2 at/from 5pm. if u free, can come join us... sms/write/call me if u wanna wanna!

have a nice weekend! toodles!

a


Canggih rite! Since I’m in a very good mood now, I’ll throw in another bonus. Angel’s sms invitation (High tech beb dun play play):


2mro, we meeting at tis plc, same row wt kopi bin, 3-4 shops away, got 1 minum plc but forgot d name liao... C u there!


So at around 5pm we convened at this place which is 3 to 4 shops away from kopi bin.

Usual suspects:
Kak Nyonya (the chair lady), Liu Liu Angel (divine organizer), Lucky Ducky May (proper but not prim… gua don’t un?), Not So Anonymous Will (VCR man, Angel’s homevideo maker hoh :P), & JL (the dem7 lame master).

Fresh from the market (to me la):
Mozzi Monsta’, Applegurl & Kenny EADGBE (psst…he has 3 wives at home, so lucky hoh)

MIAs:
Sengkor Da’ Crap king (fall sick liao, get well soon brader), Layang layang Winn (the monsoon blown her to dunno where liao), No Rice Ah Nel (this gentleman must be looking for the layang layang, so couldn’t come), Reticent_butt (must be busy bumming studying at home), & Chen The Part Time Practioner (busy also… busy ‘ti(p)u’ing people :P)

Activities:
tokok+ing
, eating, VCRing, cam whoring, ‘liuliu’ing, flaming (so hot hoh Angel), drinking, exploring (NSAWill and his outer space concoction), crapping (even Lucky Ducky has a few tricks up her sleeves) and more crapping. In short we WHACKED kaw kaw la

24 comments:

rainbow angeles said...

hahaha! so lame! so lame!
*bows down to the King of Lame*
You are the lamest... but the bestest!

rainbow angeles said...

AlaaGone & KukuTakada, with these 2, I pronounce you the lamest penulis kopi... kakakaka! I sniggered so much reading this! Beh tiuhan!!!

MrBunnyBan said...

Aiyoyo... your mum is very 'power'. :P

(so hard to read this post.... T.T )

Sam said...

The n****a is Nadira. Am I correct or wrong? Aiyah... don't bother censoring lar. It's not the full name also.

thompsonboy said...

why la BTS? I am allergic to that nasty place...

Will said...

hahahahahaha... you really king of lameness... must kick you out of average joe club :P

ZEYN, THE PERPETUAL STRANGER said...

SS2 got breeze? what breeze?

Chen said...

Yr mum is indeed a veli powerful mum :D

u so lamb wan... :P
I know where is Winn blown to...
to the east coast :P
kekkee

Guatyen said...

ah bi = potato?
been to kiku lalala a few times, food not bad. better than the tepanyakiki ler.
eragon? reminds me of a time i saw in DIY shop a spray can of "cicakgone"! me and hubs laugh like gila.

_butt said...

hahaha.. gua missed the invitation la, but yeah, I very 'rajin' wan :P

heheh.. your mum's not alone.. psst.. we had a Syrian hamster called Buddy and my mom 'speaks' to him all the time.. :D

I guess its because too many Dragon-based movies already, so Eragon is not an exception either gua.. just the other day a friend of mine spent half an hour telling me how 'lame' the movie is.. kesian me. :P

Applegal said...

I laughed out loud at Kuku Takada. LIDDAT oso can! Dem powderful lah your creativity ;)

may said...

O' King of Lame! no matter how lame I get, I think you're the best-est of the lamest lames! LOL!

*hugz my sai lou*

"you have done well, my Padawan!"

nyonyapenang said...

wuah, your time management very good hor. can pack sooooo many things in one day. :)

JL said...

Angel: Am I the bestest Lame or Lamest Best ya? ;)

Ban: Hi there! Thanks for dropping by :) Tenkiu tenkiu... hard to read eh... sorry to buat lu pening pening. i'll tone down a lil my bahasa rojak ok ;)

Sam: *buzz* wrong answer. It's Nyonya la ;)

Thompsonboy: Allergic? waa... first time i hear people allergic to a shopping complex ;) what happened la?

Will: NOOOOOOOOOO!!! Please don't kick me out.

TUAris: got... angin sepoi sepoi bahasa :)

Chen: Tenkiu tenkiu. Did you follow her layang layang to East as well? ;)
beeek beeek beeek (lamb mah)

Alison: Bi is short for Baby. Ubi also can ;) The food is good but i prefer Nippon Tei. 'Cicakgone'!?! LOL

_Butt: Wah... ur mama very power as well :D Really kesian u, after listening to the lameness of the movie, now you have to read it lagi :P Next time must rajin come for the liu liu session okie ;)

Applegal: Can... semua boleh in Boleh-Land. Dem Powderful kan

May: Tenkiu my Tai Kar Cher. "Demi negara, Boleh-Land, yg tercinta
Akan Kucurahkan lameness yg terpower" ;P

Kak Nyonya: That's the other decent skill i have besides doodling :P BTW why you have so many kai chais merata rata tempat ya? :)

moz monster said...

I have another one !!! Saya-Ichibawa !!!

I know ... lame.

I respect you for your lameness and the great jokes. You rock ....

btw, where did you buy that shirt you were wearing that day ?

Will said...

LOL... Moz interested in that "crap" shirt :P

Winn said...

joeson!!! what shirt u wore that day wor! i wanna see. next time bring ok?:P

aiks i missed this one. i sent liucas . guess he lost his way so he didnt manage to send my messages and regards to everyliu! .

glad i m not the only melayang layang person around. hah.it is contagious hor??

Winn said...

moz, one day we wear our melaka shirt wan or not! LOl!

JL said...

Moz: *clap clap clap* welcum to the lame lame club :) Lu have potential dude ;) tenkiu tenkiu... sama sama batu la
i got it from Chatuchak Market

Will: 'Crap' shirt special ma. Especially if you wanna gain some unwanted attention ;P

Winn: Next time bring? adui... i'll wear again la. I have 2 different kaler one.
I think Liucas must have gone to SPCA to find his liu liu gang :)
Melaka shirt? wahliao wanna start T-Shirt war is it ;P

Anonymous said...

hehe ur mum so cute! :)

speaking "rabbish" hur....

i'm sure ur FANSHUE hv this in his mind: !

wah, luckily i havent watched eragon yet. i heard some said good, some said the show was quite slow. maybe i shudnt watch it.
hehe... and i wonder will i bump into u and ur mum again in cineleisure the next time...
:P

moz monster said...

winn:
Oh ... that Melaka shirt ? Can !!! Can !!! You name the time and place !!!

jaeson:
I actually have that shirt too. Also from Chatucak. Only 99 Baht must buy lah.

But my mum has banned that shirt. She hide it dunno where ... T___T

JL said...

blueroses: I think it's more like this ?!@#*??!! in FanShue's mind ;P Dun watch... save ur money go drink coffee :) I memang kaki Cineleisure. Next time ajak me along OK ^_^

Moz: I know I know... your mama must have flushed it down the loo liao ;P

Applegal said...

Me half banana. Me thought chinese character on shirt was nice and fancy, thought perhaps it carries some canggih chinese meaning like super great legacy or what.

Manatauuu. . . Yar, Moz and Will revealed to me the true meaning of this "fragrant character". Thankfully I didn't ask you in that restaurant! XD

JL said...

Applegal: Acherly hoh... i also dunno the meaning until i saw the translation :P
BTW my shirt quite fragrant wan, wanna smell ^o^ keh keh keh keh