Wednesday, January 03, 2007

3 Parties, 2 Movies & 1 Meeting later...

The first thing that came to my mind when I woke up this morning was ‘dang… the holiday’s over already???’. Getting ready for work was such a tedious task and not forgetting disastrous as well. Missing access pass (turned out it was in my back pocket), had to re-iron my shirt (stupid door, crumpled my shirt), terrible breakfast (the blur like sotong waiter misplaced my order), mat motor knocked the side mirror of my car (oi! lu buta kah) and once I stepped out from my car *blop blop on the windscreen* ciao sai! (bird shit) -_-* grrr…
I'm having a post-holiday blues! Got cure?

Just came back from training, and my stamina sucks! 2 months of hiatus and everything went down drain. Dang...
___________________________________________________________________

This is what i remember from my 3 parties on New Year's Eve.



P.S. A special thanks goes to I'msoHotKev for inviting me to his little outing on New Year's Eve. I haven't had so much fun in a club in months. Kudos to NihonJinBear & his friends as well for being such a wonderful company and also for letting me tag along to their after-party orgy jamboree.
___________________________________________________________________

2 movies

This one i weep because some of the scenes are dang silly and extremely funny. But on the overall is quite a nice movie, i think it is better than The House of Flying Dagger.

This one i weep as well because it's touching and sad. I love the theme song, 'Keep Holding U' by Sunmin. It really makes me think of how will i react if i'm caught in those kind of situations.
___________________________________________________________________

1 meeting

Venue: Signatures food court KLCC
Time: 8:00 pm
Partipants: WiseSham, ReticentFir, MerryCel, SaccharineJan

WiseSham - A dashing tall fella. I wish i have his height. Astute & very creative.
ReticentFir- Quiet and shrewd. Has a very charming smile.
MerryCel- Funny and kind. Can tell better jokes than me. How lidat...
SaccharineJan- Very sweet young lady, suspect Angel's mia protege.
___________________________________________________________________

Finally finished my post. I can sleep peacefully tonight and not worried about this post liao. Good night ^_^

16 comments:

rainbow angeles said...

*muaks*
The cure la... ;)

Waaa... gua ada protege? How sweet is she? Sweeter than Haagen Dazs? Or sweeter than your Christmas candy?? :P

Parties, movies & meetings! That's life, huh? *wink*

Anonymous said...

It was nice meeting you too! =P

Winn said...

*pointing JL* blog addict! aiyo:P hahah:P

Will said...

hehe no post cannot sleep? :P

JL said...

Angel: just now hoh, i went to the clinic to consult a lokter. He said angel mia muaks can cure holiday blues but must increase the dosage to 2 muaks per dose & 3 times a day :P tenkiu ya

sweet sampai gua mia gigi sakit :D

yeah! must live life to the max ma ;)

Sham: same same here la ya.

winn: *point to myself* am i??? what symptoms are used to diagnose bloggititis?

will: gua dah lukis tu picture on 2nd Jan... rasa salah leave it lying around ma... now post liao boleh masuk tong sampah :P

thompsonboy said...

ya allah...u also smoke ah?

_butt said...

post holiday blues!! me too!! *reason of blog's hiatus* aiseh, how ah? :P

Guatyen said...

cure? mandi air bunga lor... hehe!

may said...

I like the sketch! did I say I like the sketch? and there's no cure. just go to sleep with your eyes open at work... lol.

JL said...

Thompsonboy: Gua Tak Nak la. It's my my fren who smokes like a cerobong asap that night :)

_butt: Cure arr.. Go seek angel for muaks, 3 times a day and 2 muaks each time. Then hor, like nyonya Alison suggests, buy some bunga bunga and have a flower power shower :)

Alison: you bought all the bunga liao.. gua how to mandi? ;)

May: tenkiu tenkiu.. yes you did :)sleep with eyes OPEN!! this thee have to teach gua... can use during one of those long & boring meeting ;)

ah nel said...

those 2 movies nica kar?i wana go watch... ;)

nyonyapenang said...

2007 disorientation ar?
no worries, you'll be up and ready by tommorrow. have a good weekend. :)

ZEYN, THE PERPETUAL STRANGER said...

hey there JL!

have linked your blog to mine. it's a delight to meet you lot yesterday.

take care.

JL said...

ah nel: Gua prefer the sinking wan... some scenes very menyentuh hati. But if you like 'kling kling klang klang pling pling plang plang ' go watch tu Gong Li aka Boobie meletup in sumpahan bunga emas :)

Kak Nyonya: I'll be up alrite... or else my mama guna rotan to wake me up leh :P You too Nyonya Jie... thanks ya

zeyn: Hi Zeyn :) Nice meeting you too & thanks for linking me. Next time kitak pergi S'wak kamek bawa makan laksa Oke ;)

_butt said...

kenot la.. I'm already a 'bunga' wut.. where can use my own kind to have flower power shower leh? :P

JL said...

_butt: lidat.. use lalang, paku pakis & daun daun can kah :)