Sunday, December 31, 2006

2006 Revisited

2006 is a year of many first-time for me:

1. A career switch, from offshore to onshore
2. Celebrating CNY after 2 years of hiatus
3. Adopted Potato
4. Visited Sky Bridge with my Aussie mates
5. Kickboxing, the best decision i've made this year
6. Rock climbing, a very good work out for the upper body
7. Accident, my poor baby. Scared for life like the owner
8. 1st time celebrated my 25th year on planet Earth at a club
9. Visited Bangkok. Shopping Heaven!
10. An impromptu blogger meet. Met a handful of wonderful people
11. Have a place of my own ^_^
12. Rave Party, 5 hours of dance mania :P

All in all, it was a good year and i'm looking forward to an eventful and challenging year ahead. Would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you for your support and your wonderful companionship. All the best and have a great year ahead! Happy New Year!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like #10. An impromtu blogger meet. Met a handful of wonderful people.

really great meeting you too! here's to more great meets, and a wonderful 2007 ahead for you!

rainbow angeles said...

May you stay wonderful too! ;)

Will said...

looks like a happening year for you... may your 2007 be even better :D

just me said...

May the new year bring you lots of wonderful memories and fulfillment

Guatyen said...

many more 'first time' to come in 2007! and hope you have lotsa fun fun fun! :)

Winn said...

yipeee! happy new year''2007 & merry xmas2007 to you!!

happy new year to potato tooooo!

:)

ah nel said...

potato???u adopted me

Chen said...

u adopted Potato?
edible Potato or issit something else?
your pet or ??? :D

Happie Yippie New Year 2007
oops.. new year over liao..
now is 2nd Jan liao

nyonyapenang said...

way to go!

JL said...

JL said...

kepada babas & nyonyas sekalian. Sorry gua... sibuk sikit so reply pun lambat sikit. Ampun seribu ampun!

May: I hope so too. Kalo lu balik must tell us okie. we go layang layang, joli joli, liu liu okie dokie ;)

Angel: Tenkiu! YOU TOO! ^_^

Will: Ya loh.. if tak reflect reflect pun tak perasan. Thanks. You too ya. Wish you pol pol kol sing in your career

Just Me: Thanks a lot. You too! :)

Alison Koh: Thanks i hope so too *cross fingers* :)

Winn: Terima Kasey manyak manyak. Potato said: Happy Squeak Year everybody!

Ah Nel: you want to be adopted kah? boleh boleh... then my potato will have someone to play with loh :P potato is my rabbit la kawan

Chen: I think 'my' potato can be eaten wan also :P yaloh so fast hoh.. alread 2 hari. Afterward blink blink blink end of the year liao...

Kak Nyonya: Banyak lagi yang gua mau buat tahun ni... I'll A-go-go until i drop ya :P