Monday, December 25, 2006

MamaMia

Wee... slept a solid 11 hours yesterday *bliss* To me that's the most apt C'mas present, considering my stubborn dilemma for the past few weeks. Because of that, my jolliness is all time high today. My mama thought i siao liao (lost my mind). Why? Because i was all smiling & grinning when we walked around 1U this afternoon ^_^

...and youknowhat still grinning now :P (Fan Shue: die la liddat, my boss siao siao liao)

Mama & I went to watch a horror show, Cadaver at GSC. Horror movie is mama's fave. The queues were ridiculously long, i know i know Christmas ma. But clever me didn't use the conventional way ^_^ Instead i walked to the Golden Club counter and asked the lady, who was busy flirting with a Mamat Rempit, whether i could buy the tickets from her.

O_O* Oi JL you cheater!!

Relax first la, all my fellow babas & nyonyas, before you guys decide to nail me to a plank and stone me to death, hear me out first okie.

You see, my mama is qualified as sr citizen now, and at GSC, sr citizen can purchase ticket from the Gold Club counter mia :) Now don't say i didn't tell you all that ya. Next time remember to bring your mama, papa, uncle, aunt, ah gong or ah ma to the movie. And please... PLEASE don't do it for the benefit I've mentioned above (that's a bonus) but do it to spend some quality time with them and let them know you still sayangzz (care) them Okie ^_^

Back to the movie. This one is 'cheap-scare' horror movie. The first 10 minutes of the show already scared the bejesus out of me. Very sorry to the ane sitting beside me cause he was frightened as well, not because of the scary scenes but of me :P It has all the normal recipes for a horror movie, sudden dins, creaky old house, gloomy atmospheres (no budget for lighting kot), cadaver (cool word hoh, how come lokter always get to use cool cool word mia), phantom that's having a bad hair day, and also the i'm-so-afraid-i'm-going-to-pengsan-anytime actress. Having said that, the movie is not too bad. It can be considered as a good B-grade horror movie. So anyone of you who wants some cheap-scare go watch it la.

p.s. Not putting the picture cause the poster is really scary, still wanna see? ok loh click here

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the way back from 1U:

JL: Waliao, look at that stupid driver. Didn't put signal straight potong (jump queue) in front of that Honda. It's so close, any closer he would have langgar (knock) the Honda.

Mama: Yan la (be patient) , you know la KL drivers are all liddat one. You must always be careful when you drive tau

JL: oh... okie

*a red kancil suddenly appeared from no where and wanted to over take us*

Mama: AH Boy!

JL: Huh?! What?

Mama: Quick chai yao (accelerate) don't let him over take you. What are you waiting?! why so slow wan! Faster la. That guy mol tuk shue (uneducated) one, how could he simply cut in liddat.

JL: O_o* eerm... err... okie

My mama mia advice power hoh ^_^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WooHoo!!! This Friday I'm going to Velocity KL Music Fest '06 courtesy of Hitz FM. Ecstatically Fantastic ^_^


15 comments:

Chen said...

hahaa, your mama very cute lei :D
I like this --> "Quick chai yao (accelerate) don't let him over take you. What are you waiting?! why so slow wan! Faster la. That guy mol tuk shue (uneducated) one, how could he simply cut in liddat."

savante said...

Bawa mama pergi tengok horror film?!

JL said...

chen: My mama sometimes very adorable, and sometimes 'kia si lang wan' ;) when she said that i terus blur... dunno how to respond :P

Savante: Yep... her Dr said it's good for blood circulation and nerve stimulation :P
She likes horror movie very much. I on the other hand always have to watch citer hantu through my 10 fingers ;)

Comically Sad said...

me and my mum can nvr watch horror movie together. we'll both be hiding behind a pillow together lols

oh i'll be going to velocity too hahaha might see u there maybe?

Will said...

hehehe yeah your mum terror ler... does she drive? i must make sure i steer clear of her path :P

Anonymous said...

your mama very sai lei!! and cool too, going to the movies with you. mine prefers wah lai toi on astro anytime... LOL!

Merry Belated Christmas and Happy Boxing Day!

Guatyen said...

wow! your mama so keng wan, my mama suka "high school misical" gua *plop pengsan*. my mama oso very cute cute wan.

JL said...

k: LOL that's so cute... My mama sometimes pretend to be brave, kononyer lah, but the fact is she closes her eyes during those scary scenes and then asks me what happened :P
You are going as well?! kewl, it will be nice if dapat berjumpa, see how la ya :)

will: Terrer leh, gua pun takut sometimes. She drives alot. Especially her boss's Pajero cause she needs to help the boss pergi bank etc. So if you happened to see a petite lady with short crop 'kam mol' hair driving a purple Pajero, Lari Jauh jauh okie ;P

May: Hi lucky ducky Ms.May... long time no khabar angin liao. U layang layang balik liao ah? Usually if i've no plan on Sunday, my mom & i will go out for movie. Thanks for the wishes :) Gua mau ginger bread cookie :P

Kak Alison: LOL... sama-sama la hoh. If put my mama & your mama together, gerenti everything will tertonggeng hehehe BTW hope you didn't hurt yourself when you *plop pengsan* ;P

rainbow angeles said...

*honk honk*
Ayam beks! ;)

Wah liu... more party! Have fun!

ps: I dun likes scary movie... scare me until cannot sleeps... :(

Anonymous said...

Angel: Ayam where where??? ;P Tenkiu tenkiu. It's going to be my first rave party. Guarenti gua wil have tons of fun mia :) Scare? Angel mana takut wan leh ;)

ah nel said...

scary movie i wotn watch lar as i scared ghost sumore y i wana wasted mani being frighten...

i wana go party but no mani...

Winn said...

my mum will stil ask me to YAAN even if a tortoise overtake me!! ......unless jaya jusco got sales:P LOL

Will said...

jl: wah... purple PAJERO!!! o_0"
noted... will steer clear if i see one on the road :P

just me said...

Wah, spend time with mama by taking her for a show...hope my boy will be like you when he grows up!

JL said...

ah nel: u sure u no 'mani' :P hehehe gua also no mani but lucky ducky i won 4 tix from Hitz FM. Last week i won from Fly FM. Now planning what to win next week ;P next time gua dapat extra tix panggil lu kuar okie ;)

Winn: LOL... tortoise! how bout snail? Metrojaya on sale now... yesterday started special additional 20% discount on selected items. Gua almost siao siao shopping yesterday :P

will: Pandai pandai pun... dun forget itu kam mol mushroom hair style tau ;P

just me: usually mama & i will go for movie on Sun if we don't have plans. Dun worry, i'm very sure under your astute guidance, your aboy will grow to a very fine gentleman :)javascript:void(0)
Publish Your Comment