Monday, December 18, 2006

Sagaciously Nonsensical Post

BBW: To the left to the left, To the right to the right, To the left to the left

JL: oi enuf la… you thought you are Beyonce meh

BBW: *grin*

JL: O_o Apa ni???

Yesterday BBWolf(my kaki in crime) & moi went to the Not-So-Lurus mall (because it’s The Curve ma) & Ikano Power Center (wonder what so powerful bout the place) for a haircut & some C’mas shopping. The malls were swamped with people and the streets with cars. What’s happening neh, IKEA giving out free furniture kah?

While Mr. Wolf was getting his mane treated at the express cut kiosk, I strolled happily towards IKEA to get the scumptious Karipap & yummilicious vanilla ice-cream ^_^ Mana tau my joy was a short-lived one -_-* it vaporized instantaneously at the sight of the appalling endless queues that’d greeted me. All walky & no jolly makes JL a dull boy. Like a defeated soldier, I slowly trudged back to the kiosk, with no jollies.

We did lots of wandering and wondering, from furniture to books. However, no acquisition was made Sigh… another fruitless expedition. C’mas is just around the corner and I’ve just covered 1/3 of my shopping list -_-‘ dim yong hol leh

Tick tock tick tock

C’mas is clocking

And I’m ticking

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Today is indeed a very good day, so many pleasant surprises. This morning I was ‘muak’ed by an Angel, this afternoon one of my favorite bloggers, Dr. Paul, visited my humble abode and just now I received a long distance phone call from my Taiwanese friend. Fantastically Ecstatic ^_^

*tis the season to be jolly, fa la la la la la la la la…
_____________________________________________________________________________________

WARNING! Nonsensical Craps Ahead. Might cause severe cerebral damage. Read at your own risk.

-KL Shopping Malls-

MidValley Megamall
Where r u?
MidValley
What on earth r u doing in the middle of the valley?!
Megamall la
Ohh I tot u kes sesat :P


Putra Place

Where r u?
Putra Place
Waliao… eksyen la. Mingle with royalty now
It’s a Mall lah dey

Lot10
Where r u?
Lot10
Huh? There’s only 1 building. Where’s lot #10?
Lot10 is THE building
oh yakah


1Utama

Where r u?
1U
*giggle* want me kah?
Hiao la u… I’m at 1Utama
-_-* ceh


KLCC

Where r u
KLCC
What do you wanna see at KL?
KLCC Twin towers la
Oh that ‘CC’


Sg. Wang

Where r u?
Sg Wang
WAH! I also want. Where’s Sg Wang?
Bkt Bintang
Eh? Bkt Bintang got river meh?
Sg Wang shopping complex
Ceh I tot got marnee to pulak

Times Square
Where r u
Times Square
4:00pm??
Huh? What 4pm?
You said time ‘Square’ mah.. 2pm now.. square it… 4 pm loh
-_-‘

Low Yat Plaza
Where r u?
Low Yat
Row yatch?
Low Yat
Low What?
Low Yat Plaza la
Say la plaza
*_*

my 3 cents crap of the day, ‘you say crappy or not’ (phrase borrowed from crap king).

*Kepada mereka yg sakit kapla lepas baca, plis kontek lokter chen ^_^ Sekian terime kasei

*watch this space

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg, the jokes... are... lame... LOLOL!! but since 'tis the season to be jolly, you're forgiven. :P

rainbow angeles said...

I'll send you my list soon ;) Just pick one from the list will do, thank q!!

*Tuesday muaks*

Hahaha!!! OMG! U created those craps??? Waa... u challenging Da' King ka? *LOL* He sure sakit kepala then kontek lokter becos he wants MCCCCCC :P

Comically Sad said...

i didnt realise u started ur own blog! and about time too...after all those lovely poems :)

ps the currypuffs r to die for. have nvr let a long line stop me before lol

Winn said...

*piak u first* ..for nothing muahah!

tak sangka ...u quite lame oso horrrrr.....haha i mean , the 'jokes' :P

didnt buy urself a xmas present meh?

nyonyapenang said...

apa itu black, black punya????

Big Bad Wolf said...

nyonyapenang..
Tat black black one is a rabbit. Cant bluff me one. Rabbit is one of my fav dish! Yummy.

jl.
To the left, to the left... That song still rings in my head. Ohhw.. I want Beyoncé!!! I want!!

JL said...

May: Lame leh… sometimes I laugh at my own idiosyncrasies juga :P Tenkiu for mengampun gua for isi lu mia kapla with crappy jokes ^_^ “Tis the season to be crappy fa la la la la”

Angel: this is getting fun, what’s in the catalog? Ada tak Angel wings la, 2D/1N trip to Heaven etc. ^_^
*deposit muaks in Bank of Muaks & Huggies* yesterday mia muaks masih ada so simpan one for emergency.
Gua masih budak baru belajar, still need to tor tor chi kao Da King ooo… He is still pestering lokter Chen for MC kah… so persistent… must mencontohinyer.

K: Hi there K! Lovely poems?! *blush* takde la, those were just my futile attempt to be artsy fartsy but thanks anyway ^_^ If you were there that day, you might give it a 2nd thought before approaching the monstrosity… now that you’ve mentioned, I still mengidam the ice-cream & currypuff *_*

Winn: Ouch… wats dat for neh? U ni S&M fetish ke? Hohohoho :P yaloh… I can be very lame sometimes hehe ^_^ acherly sum of those conversations happened to gua before, semalam suddenly teringat so quik quik jot it down loh. No prezzy for gua la… why? Lu mau buy gua prezzy!? *puppy eyes* ^_^

Kak Nyonya: Hi Kak *waves* tu benda acherly hoh suppose to be the surprise guest for my blog but den hoh dat Big Mouth Big Bad Wolf hoh pecahkan the tempayan liao, how now? -__-*

BBWolf: grrrr… luckily u not around or else I pao chai you kaw kaw tonite baru tau... Beyonce lu punya kapla, go back to work shoo.. shoo.. shoo..

Will said...

hehe some of the riddles quite creative ler... like the putra place and klcc... heehehe

JL said...

will: The 'KLCC' is an excerpt of a conversation between me & a fren long time ago when she just got to KL :) & tenkiu for the compliment.

_butt said...

ROTFL! Times square?? kham dou tak?

sengkor said...

wei, dun crap so much.. save some for me to crap tak mou?

JL said...

_Butt: Tak... mmm tak dou yiu tak :P hati hati ya cik, jangan jatuh dari krusi ^_^

sengkor: sori sori termasuk your territory. I have to tor tor chi kau from lu :)

Chen said...

Nice crappy jokes :D

Sam said...

Oh my gawd. How bored are you really!?

JL said...

Chen: Tenkiu tenkiu. If next time da Crap King not around to entertain lu with crappy jokes, lu tau cari siapa la ya ;)

Sam: LOL now you know why i said 9 to 5 jobs can get quite stressful. 'An idle mind is the Devil's workshop' better crap than meeting the Devil rite ;P