Sunday, December 10, 2006

Sundae Sunday

Wore a T-shirt that has the word shit (in mandarin) written on it to 1U today. And guess what… it gained me some diminutive attentions from people who walked past me, especially those who can read it. Shit helps! Should have worn it more often…

*S-A-I, SAI

Found a wonderful gem at MPH today and it is a Christmas album from Malaysia very own Double Take titled ‘1 Voice, 6 strings, 12 days of Christmas’. Mia’s raspy & soulful voice plus Roger’s remarkable guitar skilled gave some of the classic Christmas carols a whole new different feel and dimension. It’s simply remarkable and it’s now one of my fav albums. Dengan bangganya boleh aku katakan MALAYSIA BOLEH!

*Arang... bukan itu batu lah

According to the Korean folklore, Arang was the daughter of a magistrate who died a horrible death. Her restless spirit was assuaged after a man by the name of Yi Sang-Sa captured her killer and executed him. The ‘Arang’ that my mom & I'd watched today has the similar story but with a twist. It’s actually a love story instead of a horror movie. I quite like the movie even though I knew a handful of people will beg to differ. What I've learned from the movie is love can motivate a person to do great things. So open up and be motivated today!

2 comments:

nyonyapenang said...

harlo, why tak invite gua to your blog? mau kena cubit ke?

JL said...

Kak Nyonya: What a pleasant surprise! Sori ya, baru mula bah… nothing much to read yet so gua tak hantar invitation. Anyway just to let you know, it was your comments & encouragement that had prompted me to start blogging. Kam Siah Chuei Chuei :)

"Saya budak baru belajar,
Kalau salah tolong jolokkan eh.. eh.. gua maksud tunjukkan" :P